#PIZZA

Wondering why used hashtag? You will know by the end of this blog. Every one of us loves some or the other thing but we all have something that gives us a reason for cheat days. So that's Pizza for me.


I am a cheese and a chicken lover, no doubt whatever it may be, it's hard for me to resist it which results in all the five cheat days in a week. The crispy baked crust, the floating cheese on top, the pieces of chicken and finely chopped slices of veggies, that's too very delicious and mouth-watering.


Some of the best pizza locations are Laziz Pizza near Sum Hospital, Varenya's near Unit 8 Kalyani Mandap, Terra Rossa near Master Canteen and Fiery Pizza near Ram Mandir. I bet you won't at all be disappointed visiting these places for Pizza. At a very affordable price, they serve the best pizzas in the city.


Now come why did I use a hashtag is because we use hashtags for either a very popular or hyped thing or for the things we love the most. We in a sense not specifically you or me but nearly all of us. So now you know why #PIZZA. So do lemme know your favourite pizza place.

~Swetaleena Mishra

Comments