The Vives of Shores

Finally penning down my first blog after failing many times in past few years. I was never sure enough to jot down something like a journal because was always busy searching myself in the messed up and tangled thoughts that spread it's endless root deep into my mind. Exactly like a sea merging with a sky at infinity that no one has ever seen if it does or not. 

I don't know why but I enjoy the company of the beach. Standing still on the seashore, just confused and numb, i feel like the water will drag me in, what holds me back is my feet half shrinking in the wet grainy sand, fading slowly into the orange kissed waters. 
The slow cold winds taking away all the thoughts passing or stuck deep inside my brain. Imagining it is even just so very beautiful. 
Yes, I am a beach person.
Far away from the noises of this busy and unsettled chaos there stands a world different for me with utter peace. The waves crashing down into the same waters is a basic example that with all ups and down even you will be rooted to the ground. After even reaching great heights you will be standing still on the same ground from where you rose. That's what those waves of the sea teach me. And the glimpses of sun on the waters just says that you will shine always. Sometimes a bit less and sometimes a bit more. But the shine that comes from within has no comparison. Even the waves bow down to touch your feet even though it has the capacity to engulf you within seconds.

That's my perspective of why I love them so much. That's nothing out of the box in fact that is the basic that people often forget or should I say remain in denial of. Finding bliss in small things is not everyone's cup of tea.
Stay tuned for my next blog.
-Swetaleena Mishra

Comments

  1. From a mountain lover ,
    Heavy rush , traffic horns , riots and protests haunting me since a long time now. I feel numb and nauseous in this world of self destruction . I hereby close my eyes and dream into my fantasy real life experiences.
    .
    .
    .
    Oh! I can smell the fresh soil . I can feel the soft warmness of the sun . The birds and valleys are singing a song in a distant. I can see the enormous stretch of mountains and amongst it , the sun slowly opening it's arms and spreading all over the himalayas. I can feel the coldness far away in the snow capped mountains and see the different shades of colours changing from time to time. My eyes are filled with tears of happiness rushing down my cheeks and freezing in the cold. I feel fresh and filled with hope . I feel like flying high above those beautiful mountains and watch the river crafting out it's way through the valleys. The day passes by and it's time for the night but before that comes the most beautiful view you shall ever notice.
    "The sunset in the mountains ".
    I have returned to the same spot . I can feel the coldness this time , I can smell the fresh air and I can see the sun closing it's arms slowly into the snow capped mountains far away. There's darkness and a series of highlighted colours bleeding down up above the mountains to the sky horizon. My eyes are again filled with tears but this time with sorrow and sadness. I stand amazed at this view and share all my feelings with the mountains and they hear me loud and clear. There's this hope fading away as the darkness takes over the light . Soon after I saw a silvery Shade over the snowy-capped mountains and as I looked back , there was this beautiful celestial body glowing amongst darkness and spreading it's charisma all over the mountains . I can see millions of stars competing each other to glow even brighter. I see hope in those tiny little stars which shines so bright even in this darkness. It's past 12 now , I can see trillions of stars rolling down the sky and fading into the mountains . With the night passing by , my eyes closes and I am past asleep now.
    .
    .
    Hey , are you still dreaming ? Well , wake up. The reality is just behind the closed windows , open it and you shall see it. ❤
    - A anonymous senior 😒❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously moved by those words..... I shifted to a different world.... Thinking about the story but by by the anonymous senior.... N never knew mountains could be so beautiful.... I really appreciate the way u presented it... 🥰😒

      Delete
    2. Well this is just earthly , when mountains and ocean meet , trust me it's heaven . 😍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts