My Journey as a Writer


Everyone has a journey to remember and look back at and so is mine. I don't remember how it all started but all I remember i was in my mid-teens. That's a phase where people are more sentimental and prefere to reflect their emotion to a single person for that. Maybe that was the begining of it.
I still remember my first book "Crimson: The Genius Poesy" which was published on 16 September 2019 in which I was the manager of the book and I got paid.
 That was my first payment although not much. That was an overwhelming moment for a 16-year-old teenager. Might not have received enough appreciation for that which  was demotivating, but the fire was still burning. 
After that my 2nd book "Eden of Memories" just as a co-author got published. And then my 3rd and 4th book as an editor for which I again got paid. But that wasn't the end. I got an offer from a very big publication house to be a part of the world's largest anthology "Mirakee" As a co-author which recently got published. That was again a moment of joy pushing me forward. 
Apart from everything there was an urge to get my name printed above the book which had never happened to date. Taking a step towards it daily today finally above all this I am a compiler. I published my book named "Quarantine diaries". Having a book to my name and soon the book is feeling that cannot be put into words for someone who is very passionate about writing. The journey wasn't easy though but my happiness today pays it off. All my published books are available in Amazon and Flipkart and some are also in e-book, do check them out and share your honest reviews. 

There will always be hurdles in your way but backing out isn't an option. Your passion defines where you stand today. 
Stay tuned for the next blog. 

-Swetaleena Mishra

Comments

Popular Posts