The Colours of Life

It's never too late to omit the toxicity and add colour to your life and the festival of Holi is meant to celebrate that. My today's blog talks about the first Holi that I celebrated in college with my friends. 
It's really important to prioritise what's right and who is important in your life. I realised it late but I believe better late than never. These people in the frame have made me realise how beautiful life can be when you have different colours to flaunt to the world. It may sound like a fairy tale but the friends that you make in college last longer than the schoolmates because mature decisions are done with a full mind. 
Here, in your college life, you will fall, you will get up, you will stand stronger, and you will meet people who will just change the rest of your life. My Holi with these people was nothing less. These people, when turned into the family I could never realise. They stood by my side through my thick and thins and witnessed my mental breakdowns and yet are standing by my side like a shield, motivating me to give my best every time. 
These colours of my life surely paint my life beautiful. 

~Swetaleena Mishra

Comments

Popular Posts