Friends to Family

Heard of the likes "when friends become family, life becomes better?" I can exactly feel the same. Few friends who got close to my heart within no time and will reside in my heart forever. 
Some people in your life just come and go and some just stay forever in your heart and mind. It's often said not to cling on to anything in life but clinging on to the right people, who just turn your world upside down, who just believe in lifting you, they are just gems. These are a bunch of people on whom I can just lean. Life becomes easier and feels like you have known them forever and suddenly the times seem very less around them. 
Yes, I love these guys more than anything and the saddest part is these people are just here with me for the next two months. They may stay forever in touch but the fact that you can't relive all those moments who lived and suddenly all of them becomes memories. 
All I can say is it's very unfair that God gives very less time to those people whom you love the most. And to these guys, I love them so much and could beg God to just extend the time to infinity. I will miss you guys so much! 

~Swetaleena Mishra

Comments

Popular Posts