KNOCK KNOCK

After a long time of staying locked in houses, here is the time when we say goodbye to the pandemic where our missed college lives are knocking on our doors. To all the fun we have missed in these years, here is a grand welcome that life gives to all those who struggled and survived this pandemic. 
Meeting all people whom we never thought we will be meeting anytime soon is surely a delight. All those people we kept on chatting with this long hoping for this one day where it will be just us and here we are back to our college. Meeting some new faces and some old and hanging out with them was something we never thought will get to see in the near days. 
But, better late than never. These people have my heart. They never let my day go sad. I always thought I could never enjoy my college life because I will keep sleeping in my classrooms as I did in my school days, but these guys fill with a lot of energy that just goes on unfinished. 
I never get tired of these people, you guys sure are gems making my college life special in the best possible way. Kudos to us and to all the fun that are not to be disclosed. 

~Swetaleena Mishra

Comments

Popular Posts